This yogurt bark is very easy and simple and quick to make
It is so delicious, and full of nutrition ,looks so colorful and yummy dessert and very healthiest to have in summers,
Also, It offers several important nutrients including protein and calcium.
And, due to its lower fat content, it is suitable for ketogenic diet.
In addition,granula is high in vitamin E, as including protecting your skin from premature aging, sunburn, and wrinkles.
Also, contains plant-based protein and other protein-rich ingredients, such as oats, seeds, and puffed rice.
If you take 100g of granula, it carries 12g of protein, more than two whole eggs.
Significantly, it is a filling and nutritious cereal and Currently, it is a versatile breakfast or snack food.
As well as ,granola contains a significant amount of iron, which helps to alleviate many of the symptoms of anemia.
Despites this yogurt bark easy to prepare and as well as more attractive in looks !
PREP: 2 hrs.
CATEGORY: Dessert or breakfast
Ingredients for frozen yogurt bark :
- 4 cups whole-milk plain thick yogurt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- 1 ½ cup granula
- Firstly, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Secondly, stir yogurt, maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Then accordingly, spread on the prepared baking sheet into a 10-by-15-inch rectangular shape or other
- Then, scatter the strawberries on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips or granula
- Accordingly, freeze until very firm, at least 2 hours.
- To serve, cut or break into pieces and keep in room temperature for 10 min before taking
- Always use fresh thick yogurt rather then to use stored curd
- Add fresh strawberries and granula or you can also use chopped nuts
- Additionally you can use maple syrup or vanilla essence for more tasty and yummy bark
Low added sugar
Serving size- 2-½ inch piece
Per servings :
|33.5 k cal
|Rich in vitamin C
|Enrich wih proteins
|High in proteins
|Full of antioxidants (polyphenols)
|Fill with micronutrients like iron,vit.D.,folate and zinc
|Improves your digestion
|Reduces the risk of health ,cancer,stroke and other chronic and serious diseases
|Good for weight loss
|Strengthen immume system also reduces stress
|Lowers blood pressure
|Reduces high blood sugar levels
|Promote weight management
|Boost gut health
|Probiotics which enhance the gut microbes
|Increase cognitive activities
|Rich in calcium
|Helpful in anemia
|Good for bones
|Benefits lactating and pregnant womens
Also,granula contains healthy ingredients that help to keep the digestive tract in good shape.
The fiber in granula helps to reduce inflammation in the gut by increasing levels of healthy gut bacteria.
As well as, it improves your gut health and keeps your digestive system in check. In other words, granula’s soluble fiber is a well-known way to lower harmful LDL cholesterol and promote HDL cholesterol throughout the body.
Therefore, taking this in your meals give lots of benefits and as well as provide many essential nutrients to body
Also it will help you in hormonal balance
Hence, guys just go for this yummy tasty recipe
Therefore, It is very very useful in weight loss management
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here