PREP: 45 Minutes SERVINGS: 2
Mushroom Galouti kebab is a dish which is made by mushrooms.
It is very delicious and tasty and basically it serve as a snack.
This Versatile mushroom becomes an enjoyable Indian snack With this dish one that you should keep packets of in freezers for days and can use it when in hurry !
And significantly , if you wanna loose weight then this dish really helps you out with its yummy tasty nutritious taste.
As it contains lots of fiber, proteins and high amount of vitamins.
BENEFITS OF MUSHROOMS :
- They’re fat-free
- Low-sodium, low-calorie
- They’re also packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals As well as Mushrooms are equally earthy and hearty.
Ingredients for mushroom galouti kebab
- Quantity- 500gms,kept whole and cleaned
- 1 tsp -oil
- 3 tsp-ghee
- 2 tsp-cumin seeds
- ½ cup- almonds
- ½ cup-cashews
- ½ cup-raisins
- 2- chopped onions
- 1-2 teaspoon-salt
- 1-tsp-green chili and ginger paste
- 1 tsp – garam masala
Method for making mushroom galouti kebab
- Firstly , roast chopped almonds, cashews until get brownish and grind
- Secondly, cut mushrooms into small pieces
- Then In hot pan, add 1 tsp ghee add cumin seeds and chopped onions
- Now add ,1 tsp green chili and ginger paste and sauté it till raw flavor disappears
- Add, chopped mushrooms and sauté it until all water get evaporated
- Also add 1 tsp garam masala powder to it and again sauté
- Finally switch the flame and blend it into paste
- Afterwards, Grease your hands and make small balls with paste
- Now lastly ,heat the pan by adding oil and place the kebab balls in it and fry them both sides
- Finally , serve it in a plate with green chili -coconut chutney
|Calories– 250 kcal
|Fats– 20 gms
|Cholesterol – 0.48
|Protein– 13 gms
- They are a good source of dietary fibre , VIT.D, selenium and antioxidants.
- As well as It can boost immunity .
- Therefore calories are on the low end
- Reduces bad cholesterol therefore maintain healthy heart
- Healthy in workout timings to have filling dish
- For those who are vegetarian ,following ketogenic diet or low carb diet ,these kebabs make absolutely best treat
For more recipes: Click here
If you have issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here