Oat meal pancakes are prepared in easy steps as mentioned below, is very popular breakfast around the world ,It is best content of soluble fiber and keeps you full and best for weight loss This oat meal pancakes needs very less number of ingredients and is easy to make, As likewise Oat meal pancakes recipe prepared in easy steps similarly all recipes of oats can be prepared Oat meal pancakes are very fluffy as well as full of antioxidants ,Moreover, oat meal pancakes ,eases constipation
Oat meal pancakes are so tasty and when garnishes with cherries ,chocolate powder it gives unforgettable taste to our tongue
Despites this, oat meal pancakes are much more healthier than other pancakes
Oat meal pancakes are different from other pancakes but gives healthy pack of punch to our body
Benefits of oats :
- Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth.
- The nutrition in oats is completely well balanced
- As well as ,oats is best source of fiber and healthy carbs
- Besides, oats are very helpful in fighting illness
- Also, they are very high in many vitamins and minerals
- Moreover, reduced LDL and total cholesterol levels
- Reduced blood sugar and insulin response
- Increased feeling of fullness
- Increased growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract
- simultaneously, Eating filling foods like oats may help you eat fewer calories and lose weight.
- Best recipe for childrens as well as adults
Ingredients for Oatmeal pancakes
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk, regular or non-dairy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Method for oat meal pancakes in easy steps
- Firstly, whisk 1 cup rolled oats and 1 cup milk together in a large bowl.
- Lets keep it for 10 minutes to get soften.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon unsalted butter and set it aside to cool.
- Now, add the butter, 2 eggs, and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar to the oats, and Add 2/3 cup flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Meanwhile, heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon butter to the pan and swirl to coat.
- Drop the batter into the pan in 2-tablespoon, cooking 3 at a time.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, the edges begin to look dry, and the bottoms are golden-brown, about 4 minutes.
- Then, flip the pancakes and cook until the other side is golden-brown, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate.
- Repeat cooking the remaining batter, using 1 teaspoon butter for each batch.
- Finally serve hot and yummy tasty oat meal pancakes
- Try to make thinner oat meal pancakes as thinner pancakes will taste more
- Can use chocolate powder or nuts powder for garnishing
- Try to use less amount of oil or butter
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here