Spinach chicken salad is very healthy and nutritious recipe full of all essential nutrients , vitamins and minerals and you can also add this salad to lunch as well as for dinner !
Moreover ,this salad bowl ingredients are more helpful in balanced diet and make you fit
As well as ,Spinach is packed with vitamin K for bone health and brain function, flavonoids to fight cancer and inflammation, and antioxidants that are thought to prevent a number of health conditions.
Besides,the chicken with its much needed protein and iron, and this salad provides a complete meal.
This recipe will help you reducing weight as well as keep you full
Also improving memory ,helping manage diabetes; and reducing the risk of developing cancer and diseases of the heart and eyes.
Ingredients for making spinach chicken salad bowl
- 1 -1/2 cup chopped Chicken
- 5-10 Pickled beets
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic glaze(vinegar)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup chopped Onions
- 7-8 cup chopped spinach
- Firstly, Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Secondly, toast sunflower seeds in hot skillet until lightly browned and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then,put spinach into a large salad bowl; top with seeds, tomatoes, chicken, corn kernels, and goat cheese.
- Afterward, add pickled beets with onions and mix well
- Beat Balsamic glaze vinegar, olive oil, and together in small bowl until smooth
- Lastly, season with salt and pepper.
- Finally ,Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss lightly to coat.
- Although you can use Feta cheese in place of goat cheese.
- Also, You can use fresh or frozen corn kernels.
- Besides ,Depending on your personal taste you can add black pepper for garnishing
- Add a little at a time until you’re happy with it.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here