Spinach is a superstar among green leafy vegetables and aids so many health problems.
Spinach is full of insoluble fibre which helps in weight loss.
Due to its antioxidant abilities, Vitamins C, E, and A are great for your skin.
To fight against skin problems ,spinach is best source add it to your everyday diet By eating spinach, you’re just cleaning your skin from the inside out!
Spinach salad is very healthy and nutritious recipe full of all essential nutrients , vitamins and minerals and you can also add this salad to lunch as well as for dinner !
Moreover ,this salad bowl ingredients are more helpful in balanced diet and make you fit
As well as ,Spinach is packed with vitamin K for bone health and brain function, flavonoids to fight cancer and inflammation, and antioxidants that are thought to prevent a number of health conditions.
This recipe will help you reducing weight as well as keep you full
Also improving memory; helping manage diabetes; and reducing the risk of developing cancer and diseases of the heart and eyes.
Quick to prepare, customizable, and is the perfect side salad to any meal!
Ingredients for spinach salad bowl recipe
- 5-10 Pickled beets
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic glaze(vinegar)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup chopped Onions
- 7-8 cup chopped spinach
- 3-4 Chopped mushrooms
- Firstly, In a large salad bowl, add spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and sunflower seeds
- Then add pickled beets and mix
- Secondly, In a small jar, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce(optional).
- Then, screw on lid tight and shake until well mixed.
- Finally, pour dressing over salad before serving and toss gently.
- Lastly, serve immediately !
- Moreover, you can store this salad in air tight container in refrigerators’ for a week also
- Although, Lemon juice or red wine vinegar are a good substitute for apple cider vinegar.
- Toasted almonds or walnuts add additional crunch.
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here