Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Broccoli has an impressive nutritional profile. It is “high in fiber, very high in vitamin C and has potassium, B6 and vitamin A. So here is sesame brocolli recipe for you.
A combination of broccoli and Sesame is too delicious. This was a good and easy to make dish. This salad is the perfect side dish or starter salad for any meal, packed with bright flavors.
Sesame seeds have many potential health benefits and have been used in folk medicine for thousands of years. Sesame seeds also known as Til, is mainly grown for its seed and oil. It is packed with various nutrients also with fibre and can be beneficial to add in your daily diet. Seeds can also be consumed roasted, crushed or sprinkled over salads.
(Good for problem A comprehensive guide- PCOS and Dietary Habits )
Preparing – 5 minutes
Total time-17 minutes
Serving -6 Person
What are the Ingredients need for sesame broccoli?
- 2 lbs/half a kg broccoli
- ½ tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 4 cup of water
How to make sesame brocolli?
- Firstly Take a pan put 4 cup of water and put the broccoli in the boiling water .keep this for 5-6 mints in the steam. So that broccoli become crisp.
- Then remove the water from the broccoli.
- Now Take another pan add grated ginger and soya sauce and lemon juice in it mix them all well.
- After that add broccoli into it and sprinkle sesame seed on it.
- Finally sprinkle the Sesame on the broccoli is ready to serve.
- TIP-In a pan, roast sesame seeds over low medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Then sprinkle over the broccoli for the good taste.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here