Cheese stuffed bell peppers is one of those classic comfort food dishes that my family practically lived on when I was a kid. Perfect comfort food! Then stuffed with ground beef, rice, and herbs, and baked in the oven. Stuffing the peppers without pre-cooking results in a beautifully tender, crisp pepper that retains its bright color.
Then stuffing used in this recipe enhances the flavor of the dish by giving it a distinct spicy taste and melting in the mouth creamy texture. We have used vary the vegetables in the filling as per your choice. you can select vegetables of your choice for filling.
What are the Ingredients need for Cheese bell peppers
Total Time-50 min
- 2 washed & dried red bell pepper
- 230 gm crushed paneer
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- ¼ cup carrot
- ¼ cup cauliflower
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/2 cup grated low fat mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon pav bhaji masala
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- gm salt
- 2 washed & dried yellow bell pepper
- 2 medium chopped onion
- 3 medium boiled,mashed,peeled potato
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
How to prepare cheese stuffed bell peppers?
1)First, preheat the oven to 200C. Then Slice off the uppermost part of the bell peppers and de-seed them.
2) Secondly brush the bell pepper with oil and keep them aside for a while.
3) Take a non-stick pan heat some oil, add onions and saute them until they turn translucent and golden brown in color.
3) Then add massed potatoes, mashed paneer, chopped peas, chopped carrot, chopped cauliflower Kashmiri mirch, garam masala, black pepper, salt, sugar, pav bhaji masala, green chillies and roasted cumin powder. Mix them well and then stir fry for 8mins on medium flame to get a dry mixture.
4) Once the filling is ready turn off the gas flame and then stuff the bell peppers with this filling. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top of this filling.
5) Grease a baking tray with oil and then place the stuffed bell peppers. Them bake it for about 20 mins.
6)After that if the outer skin of the bell peppers has turned wrinkled and cooked proper from each side.
7) Finally sprinkle oregano or chili flakes on the top and Your Cheesy Stuffed Capsicum is ready to serve.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here