Those who had grilled fish knows that grilling gives fish a different texture and flavor. What I mean is that the fish is juicy on the inside while crisp on the outside. Also, very less amount of oil is used which makes it a healthier option. Grilled pomfret recipe is mentioned below.
This delicious pomfret recipe is a must for people who love seafood recipes. The best part is that this pomfret recipe is a perfect balance of taste and health. Thus, it is a perfect dish for fish lovers. Once you try this mouth watering dish, you will definitely crave for more.
Moreover, this recipe is easy to prepare at home without putting in much efforts. The fusion of Indian spices make this Pomfret recipe truly amazing and delicious.
So, let’s quickly have a look at the recipe!
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 1 h 10 min-1 h 15 min
Ingredients for grilled pomfret
- Pomfret-1 (clean and put some deep slits on both sides)
- Chili powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-A pinch
- Garlic, minced/paste-1/2 tsp
- Ginger, paste-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves-5-6
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Salt, to taste
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, mix all the spice powders in a bowl such as chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, ginger, garlic, and salt.
- Secondly, add lemon juice to make a paste. Next, cut the curry leaves into two and add this to the paste (do not make a paste of curry leaves).
- Now, apply this to the fish and keep it aside at least for 1 hour.
- Lastly, heat the grill pan and grill the fish till it is cooked.
- Finally, serve hot.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here