There are varieties of pasta in India. And it is obvious that everyone have their own preference when it comes to their favorites. But there is one pasta that is common for chicken lovers i.e. healthy chicken pasta. Also, the aroma and flavor of this pasta is mouth watering and the taste tantalizes your taste buds.
Meat lovers love chicken the most no matter the form it is used in recipes. Healthy chicken pasta is one of them. This pasta is made with a variety of spices, tomato puree, beans, onion, capsicum loaded with shredded cheese and chicken. This dish can also be easily made at home with this recipe here.
Also checkout our chicken meatball spaghetti filled with delicious aroma of Indian herbs and juicy taste.
Moreover, if you have been craving for a chicken dinner or lunch then this delicious pasta is perfect for you. This recipe is super easy to make and simply time saving. You will absolutely love the aroma and taste of this chicken pasta that you will definitely crave for more.
So, let’s quickly dig into its lip-smacking recipe!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- Penne pasta/Spaghetti-1/2 cup
- Salt- 1 tsp and olive oil-1 tsp (to boil the pasta)
- Chicken, shredded and boiled-1/4 cup
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Olive oil-1 tsp
- Black pepper-1 tsp
- Garlic-1 tsp
- Onion, chopped-1/4 cup
- Capsicum, chopped-1/4 cup
- French beans-4-5
- Chilli flakes-1 tsp
- Tomato puree-1/2 cup
- Cheese, shredded-1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, take water in large bowl on flame, and bring to simmer and then add salt and let it boil till the bubbles starts to form in water. Now, add olive oil and pasta to the boiling water. Next drain the water and also wash off the starch and set it aside.
- Secondly, take a pan and put butter and heat it for 20-30 seconds and add boiled chicken to the pan and saute it a little and also add salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Furthermore, in another pan, heat olive oil and add onion, garlic, chilli flakes and black pepper and saute it. Next, add tomato puree, capsicum, beans, and salt in it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add the boiled pasta and also seasoned chicken and mix all the ingredients well.
- Lastly, add shredded cheese and let it cook further.
- Finally, serve hot with added garnishing of shredded cheese on the top.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here