Chicken is the most famous food among the Non vegetarians. The name of chicken tikka with green chutney is enough to water your mouth. It satiates both your taste buds and also soul and yet leaves us craving for more.
Just like the chicken tikka, we have brought you this Chicken Tikka Salad which is a fusion recipe in itself. We have combined the regular chicken tikka with some healthy veggies and also covered it with a tangy dressing. Furthermore, this salad is a whole meal in itself which you can relish at any time of the day. It also keeps you full for a long time.
Moreover, the ingredients used in this recipe are chicken breasts, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, lemon juice, black pepper, red chilli powder, olive oil and salt. This recipe is so easy to make.
If you are vegetarian then you will like this paneer tikka salad! paneer tikka salad
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try this Chicken Tikka Salad recipe now and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Preparation time: 15 minutes+30 minutes marination
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
- Chicken breasts, chopped-2
- Cucumber, sliced-1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Salt, as required
- Virgin olive oil-1/2 tbsp
- Yogurt-3 tbsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Tomato, chopped-1/2 cup
- Spring onions, chopped-1/4 cup (optional)
- Black pepper, as required
- Lettuce leaf-3-4
- Coriander leaves, for garnishing
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, to prepare the marinade, take a large bowl and combine together the yogurt, red chilli powder, garam masala, lemon juice and salt to prepare a marinade.
- Secondly, add chopped chicken breasts to this bowl and coat them with the marinade evenly. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Furthermore, to cook the marinated chicken on a pan, heat oil in a nonstick grill pan over medium flame and cook the marinated chicken pieces on it properly till golden brown.
- Lastly, for the dressing, in a bowl, add lemon juice, virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper and mix well and combine chicken with all the chopped vegetables in it.
- Finally, serve with some coriander leaves.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here