Macaroni loaded with vegetables and masala is all you need to cheer up your mood on a stressful day and macaroni in a hurry is that quick recipe for you. You can have it as your breakfast or a snack and it always gives you comfort. Not only is macaroni tasty but also it is super easy and quick to make. It hardly takes 10-15 minutes to make this super yummy macaroni. And the best part is, that it never disappoints you.
Macaroni can be prepared with many variations. Some people like to have it simple, with masala and vegetables. Just like street-style macaroni. Whereas some people might prefer to add cheese to it or bake it to make macaroni and cheese. You can also make it with variations such as by adding white sauce or red sauce or making it in mix-sauce. Can you imagine! All these recipes, just with the help of macaroni.
Generally, in our daily hustle and bustle we tend to take out time to cook our favourite meals and to sit back and cherish them. Therefore, this recipe will let you make macaroni in a hurry and you can surely enjoy it while you’re on a go!
Also try out this amazing recipe of egg hubble bubble!
Let’s start with the recipe:
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients to make macaroni in a hurry:
Macaroni: 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Onions: 1 big (finely chopped)
Tomato: 1 cup (finely chopped)
Capsicum: 1 (finely chopped)
Salt: to taste
Chilli powder: 1 tsp
Oregano: 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 2 tablespoons
Note: You can add your favourite vegetables as per your choice and taste!
Method of preparation:
- Firstly, in a deep non-stick pan, boil enough water and add macaroni along with salt and a few drops of oil. Cook for over 8 minutes and check if the macaroni is cooked. When cooked, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile the macaroni is cooking, finely chop the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame and add ginger garlic paste to it. Add onions and capsicum and sauté. Once the onions and capsicum are cooked, add tomato to it. Mix well.
- Moreover, add tomato ketchup, salt, chilli powder and oregano to the pan and mix well.
- Once the masala is cooked, add boiled and drained macaroni to the pan.
- Mix well and make sure to coat the masala well on the macaroni.
- Finally, turn off the flame and serve the macaroni hot!
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here