Kadai broccoli recipe is very simple and tasty vegan dish that goes well with chapati or with rice.
Broccoli is an exotic and most nutritious vegetable. And it comes under cruciferous family. It is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, potassium, calcium, and iron. Including in a regular diet to lowers the risk of diabetes, heart disease and cancer. You can also click here to know more about the benefits of consuming cruciferous vegetables.
In this recipe we will cook broccoli in such a way that it will remain spicy, salty, tangy, crunchy and will give the perfect blend of an absolutely beautiful flavors in your mouth.
- 1 Broccoli cut and separated into small florets
- 50 gm Paneer cubed (optional)
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- One tbsp Ginger Garlic & Green Chili Paste (grind all together)
- 1 cup Tomato Puree or Finely chopped tomatoes
- 1½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1½ tsp kitchen king Masala/Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1.5 tbsp
- Heat oil in a Shallow pan over a medium heat. Add onions and cook until lightly browned.
- Then add ginger garlic chili paste and saute for a minute until the raw smell vanishes.
- Now add all spices like coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric, kitchen king and garam masala.
- Add the broccoli florets and cook for about 5-7 minutes until slightly crunchy.
- Mix in the tomato puree and salt stir and cover the lid.
- Let it cook for further 10-15 minutes.
- Now add kasuri methi and stir well till the spices gets cooked.
- Add paneer and cook for 2-3 minutes. (optional)
- Wait till water gets evaporated.
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here