Dates Oats Bites : These delicious and nutritious date and oat bites are a PERFECT healthy snack for Low FODMAP category. You can also make them in bulk and freeze them so you have a stack of wholesome treats throughout the week.
These bliss snack taste great and will give you a boost when you’re feeling puckish and low on energy and they won’t ruin your healthy eating plan. These dates oats bites is such a wonderful options for people following Low FODMAP diet plans. And can be easily made in 15 minutes.
Now come on lets jump on our super easy recipe..
- Dates 200 gms
- Oats 4 tablespoon
- Chopped Walnuts 4 tablespoon
- Pumpkin seeds 2 teaspoon
- Remove seeds from the dates and roast it in a non-stick pan
- Roast the oats, walnuts and pumpkin seeds separately and grind it coarsely
- Mix all the ingredients well and make balls or cubes out of it
- The bites are ready to serve
For more recipes: Click here
If you are facing issues in dropping your weight, please take this free-body type assessment: Click here