TO BAKE LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX BREAD(WITHOUT EGG) ; The low-glycemic index bread without eggs has an effect on blood sugar levels, and this form of bread is known as low-glycemic index bread without eggs. The low-glycemic index bread without eggs just takes 30 to 45 minutes But processed bread has a higher glycemic index than the other breads that contain carbohydrates. However, there are differences in bread types. Whole-grain breads are generally lower on the glycemic index and higher in minerals and fiber.
- Blood sugar levels: People with diabetes or those trying to avoid blood sugar spikes can benefit greatly from low-glycemic bread, which helps to keep blood sugar levels consistent. It avoids blood sugar spikes and crashes by slowing down the digesting process, which results in more even energy levels throughout the day.
- Nutritional value: This low-glycemic bread may contain wholesome ingredients like seeds, nuts, or lentils.
- Digestive well-being: Low-glycemic bread’s high fiber content helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and ward off constipation.
- Weight control: Eating bread with a low glycemic index can help maintain a healthy body weight. Its increased fiber content and slower rate of digestion make you feel satisfied for longer, which lowers the chance of overeating and encourages more control over your appetite.
INGREDIENTS TO BAKE LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX BREAD(WITHOUT EGG)
- Almond Flour : 1/2 Cup
- Ground Flax Powder : 1/4 Cup
- Coconut Flour : 1 Cup
- Psyllium Husk : 1/3 Cup
- Chia Seeds : 2 Teaspoon
- Baking powder : 1 Teaspoon
- Salt : 1/2 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil : 2 Tablespoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar : 2 Tablespoon
- Lukewarm Water : 2 ¼ Cups
METHOD TO BAKE LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX BREAD(WITHOUT EGG)
- Firstly turn the oven on to 350°F (180°C); fan mode is more efficient and quicker or bake using the standard mode.
- Measure all your ingredients carefully in grams and mix all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and add apple cider vinegar and lukewarm water (cold water won’t activate the fiber in the flour, and the ingredients won’t bind)
- Mix initially with a spoon. As you proceed, it will become less liquid. The dough is moist, and work the dough with your hands, pressing and squeezing it until a ball is formed. Therefore, we will get final product.
- To allow the fiber to absorb all the water and keep the ingredients together, form a ball of dough and place it on the worktop for ten minutes.
- Now Roll into a bread loaf form. Avoid pressing the dough too firmly and Line the prepared loaf pan with parchment paper and place the bread there.
- If there are cracks in the top, you can repair them by moistening your fingertips with water and rubbing the bread’s surface. Optionally garnish with 1 tablespoon of sesame or poppy seeds.
- For 45 minutes, bake on the lowest rack in the oven. On the other hand, bake for an additional 15 minutes on the middle rack. If the loaf begins to turn brown, you can cover it with a sheet of foil.
- To test the bread’s texture, stick a skewer in the center. It should come out mostly or entirely free of crumbs.
- After that take it out of the oven and let it cool for an hours on a rack and hence low-glycemic index bread is ready.
- At Last serve directly as sandwich bread topped with cheese, butter, avocado, spinach, lettuce, or chicken.
MACROS (1 SLICE OF BREAD)
Protein : 2.6g
Fat : 2.1g
Carbohydrate : 3.6g
Calories : 68kcal
If you are struggling shedding weight. You can talk to us by taking this assessment: Click here
For more information click here.